At Churchtown Primary, we recognise that the personal development of pupils, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally, plays a significant part in their ability to Learn, Believe and Achieve. We therefore aim to provide an education that provides pupils with opportunities to explore and develop:
- their own values and beliefs.
- spiritual awareness.
- high standards of personal behaviour.
- a positive, caring attitude towards other people.
- an understanding of social and cultural decisions.
- an appreciation of the diversity and richness of other cultures.
To see the different ways that we promote SMSC Development, click here to have a look at an e-version of part of our SMSC Book, located at the front of school.