We have been graded as 'Very Good' for e-Safety!
Last week, an Internal Audit review of e-Safety was completed involving a sample of schools, including Churchtown Primary!
The Internal Audit found that Churchtown's arrangements regarding e-Safety are VERY GOOD. A number of areas of good practice were identified including:
- The school has an E-Safety policy and ICT acceptable use agreements which are required to be signed by staff and pupils/parents.
- Roles and responsibilities are clear.
- The provision of training to staff, pupils and parents to increase awareness of e-safety issues is good.
- The configuration and management of ICT equipment including access to the Internet is managed very well.
- The procedures in place for recording and investigating E-Safety incidents are very good.
There are no recommendations for improvement!
Well done to all the staff, children and parents involved who have helped our school stay e-safe! For futher information, please check out the e-Safety section of our website by clicking here.